Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FEIS IN OTTAWA/MONTREAL IN MAY

Hi everyone!

As many of you know, we organize a bus trip each year to attend competitions in Montreal and Ottawa. This year's trip will run from Friday, May 21 to Monday, May 24.

Generally, we organize a BUS for this trip. However, this year I have heard that a few families are opting for the car-pool option. SO; what I need to know from dancers and their families is:

- are you planning on attending the competitions in Montreal/Ottawa this year AND
- would you prefer to drive yourselves, or go with the bus option?

I am still keen to plan a bus trip; but don't want to do so if there is not enough interest, especially since I need to research new bus companies this year.

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can start to compile a list!

Thanks all.

Sharon

stanfordirishdance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment